Mesa-Phx Marathon Training Program
The Mesa-Phx Marathon Training Program, now in its 5th year, is administered by East Valley Runners and includes:
- Training schedule for each race distance (10K, Half Marathon, and Full Marathon) for beginning, intermediate, and advanced runners
- Suggested training paces for your runs based on your individual fitness level
- Coached Saturday morning group long runs, Tuesday evening group workouts, and Thursday morning hill runs
- Additional opportunities to run with a group on other days of the week
- Membership to East Valley Runners for the remainder of 2016 and for all of 2017
- Seminars with guest speakers on nutrition, injury prevention and more
- Training advice from experienced coaches
- Training program technical shirt
- Post program party
Information meetings. Come out, meet the coaches and learn more about the program!
Tuesday, October 4th, Cottonwood Pavilion, Tumbleweed Park, Chandler, 6PM
Saturday, October 8th, Tibshraney Park, Chandler, 8 AM
First group run:
Tuesday, October 11th, 6 PM.