10K Start Time
- 6:30 AM
10K Brief Description
The Mesa 10K has a beautiful race course that begins at Fitch Park and winds through historic downtown Mesa. The route quickly enters the marathon and half marathon route, and boasts the same exciting finish line at Riverview Shopping Center. 10K runners will enjoy the diverse scenery of beautiful desert vistas. This Arizona 10K offers an easy course for beginners. The 10K finish is only about 10 minutes away from the airport in Phoenix. 10K runners will be receive the highest level of treatment on our well-staffed route.
Please Note: Registration for the Mesa Marathon (formerly known as the Mesa Phoenix Marathon) 10K is limited.
10K Course Map
TURNS MADE FROM START TO FINISH:
- Begin East at Fitch Park at 8th Street
- Right at N. Mesa Dr.
- Right at East 1st St.
- Right at N. Robson
- Right at W. University
- Left at N. Center St.
- Left at W. Brown Road
- Veer Left onto N. Date (W. Brown Rd. becomes N. Date)
- Right at W. Rio Salado Pkwy
- Right at N. Alma School Rd.
- Left at Bass Pro Dr. to finish.
Age Divisions Include the Following
- Aid stations at miles: 2, 3, 4, 5
- All participants receive a tech shirt
- Music will be played throughout the course
- Portable restrooms along the race route
- Finisher medals will be given to those who complete the course in less than 3 hours
- Awards go to the top 3 in each age division in the 10K