Half Marathon Start Time
- 6:30 AM
The Half Marathon has a beautiful race course that begins on the corner of McDowell and Norwalk. The course descends down to Riverview Park. Half marathon runners will experience nearly 200 feet of net elevation loss in this gentle downhill route that is great for a first time half marathon. Half Marathon runners will enjoy the diverse scenery from the desert vistas down to the beautiful citrus groves.
Please Note: Registration for the Mesa Half Marathon is limited.
TURNS MADE FROM START TO FINISH:
- Begin West on McDowell Rd. by WAXIE
- Left at N. Valvista Dr.
- Right at E. Brown Rd.
- Left at N. Mesa Dr.
- Right at East 1st St.
- Right at N. Robson
- Right at W. University
- Left at N. Center St.
- Left at W. Brown Road
- Veer Left onto N. Date (W. Brown Rd. becomes N. Date)
- Right at W. Rio Salado Pkwy
- Right at N. Riverview to finish
Age Divisions Include the Following
- Aid stations are available at miles: 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 13.1
- All participants receive a tech shirt - choose from long sleeve, short sleeve, tank or a tri blend t-shirt
- Earn the Bird - finisher medals will be given to those who complete the course in less than 6.5 hours
- Awards go to the top 3 in each age division in the half marathon
- Top 3 men and women receive prize money
- This Arizona Half Marathon is USATF sanctioned and certified