Half Marathon Start Time
- 6:30 AM
The Half Marathon has a beautiful race course that begins on the corner of McDowell and Norwalk near WAXIE. The course descends down to the Riverview Shopping Center. Half marathon runners will experience nearly 350 feet of net elevation loss in this gentle downhill route that is great for a first time half marathon. Half Marathon runners will enjoy the diverse scenery from the desert vistas down to the beautiful citrus groves.
Please Note: Registration for the Mesa Half Marathon is limited.
TURNS MADE FROM START TO FINISH:
- Begin West on McDowell Rd. by Waxie
- Left at N. Valvista Dr.
- Right at E. Brown Rd.
- Left at N. Mesa Dr.
- Right at East 1st St.
- Right at N. Robson
- Right at W. University
- Left at N. Center St.
- Left at W. Brown Road
- Veer Left onto N. Date (W. Brown Rd. becomes N. Date)
- Right at W. Rio Salado Pkwy
- Right at N. Alma School Rd.
- Left at Bass Pro Dr. to finish.
Age Divisions Include the Following
- Aid stations at miles: 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
- All participants receive a tech shirt
- Music will be played throughout the course
- Finisher medals will be given to those who complete the course in less than 6 hours
- Awards go to the top 3 in each age division in the half marathon
- This Arizona Half Marathon is USATF sanctioned & certified